What is Your Goal / Dream? (Not a number on the scale)

Options

Replies

• elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Be thin enough that my bust sticks out further than my gut.

Oh, love this and agree with this!! Me tooooo!

Also, I want to be healthy! I want to be able to feel comfortable in my skin. I want to be able to be a healthy example for my son. And, I just want to be ME!!!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    To be just slightly more awesome than I already am.

Oh, sorry, my ego just got in the way. Really though, I want to be stronger and faster.
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    One day if I have the money I want to drive at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. There is a great deal of Physical Exertion required just to drive one of those cars. Not to mention the fact that on a quadrupal stint your in the car 3 1/2+ hours and then 6 hours later be back in the Car at 2 am in the morning and be able to go fast right away.
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My goal/dream is to be Healthy and be able to like myself when I look in the mirror. I would like to just feel sexy!
  • amraf1024
    amraf1024 Posts: 74
    Options
    Hike half dome!
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I would like to run a half marathon and participate in a Tough Mudder.

Am currently at 10KM as of yesterday (go me!!! NSV!). So only another 11 KM to go. LOL.

And to the original poster: my Mum passed of Breast Cancer and I am doing a run of 5KM in her honour. There is a 1KM walk in the Walk for a Cure - bet there is a warm up event you could do over the next 2 years in the mean time - a 1 KM walk would probably take you no longer than 20-30 minutes and it would be great to get out and do something before your big event. Good luck and awesome goal! ;)
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Used to just want to look good in well-tailored clothes...

Now I want definition in arms, back, stomach, and legs...in genreal: a "nice" body...not like a bodybuilder or anything. Just nice. lol
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I want to be a good healthy example for my family.
  • EllieBMackal
    EllieBMackal Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    to finally wear bikini withiout having to hide in the towel the whole time
  • Dark_amethyst
    Dark_amethyst Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good cholesterol, run a mile in 8 min, hormones in check, and a 34 inch waist.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'd like to qualify for the Boston Marathon and eventually complete an Ironman (140.6... the real deal).
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    More double takes from hot, younger men. Then to throw my head back and laugh and go home with my hot, older man.
  • bowbeforethoraxis
    bowbeforethoraxis Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to run those fun 5k's, the color run and foam run and things like that.
    I want to go on a shopping weekend with my best friend and buy more than shoes or accessories because the clothes look amazing on me. I want to go visit my brother and be excited for a packed day of adventuring, not terrified that I will be too worn out halfway through our plans. I want to look and feel amazing when I go out dancing, not be self conscious and know I'm the biggest person in our group.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am with UKMarjie....I want to do a half marathon and I am doing good at a 10K now but have work to get to half. I also want a firm belly and I know what I need to do. Just being healthy and happy is a goal ....I am proud what I have done and nice to not think about the scale. I love that clothes fit, I put on things I wore last year and they are loose. Success! Good luck with your journey, you can do it.
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    All of these goals are really awesome!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Just to be skinnier. Not a big ask.
  • otex600
    otex600 Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to lose 100 pounds ; but, I'm afraid I'll have girls chasing after me and I don't know if I'll have the strength to resist !! Probably not.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    To Be a good example of health and fitness for my children.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    To be the fittest man alive!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    To give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl.

And to wear a bikini.

And if I'm ambitious enough, to get my belly button pierced and show it off :)