Looking for unconventional friends

Options
I've been on MFP for years, and have an on-and-off relationship with MFP friends. At the moment I have 0 friends, by choice. But I think it might be beneficial to start adding friends again.

My personality is best described as "strong, silent type". I have a keen sense of self-awareness and self-reliance, which is both a blessing and a curse--a blessing because I don't get offended by people's criticisms; a curse because I'm generally not influenced by the 'encouragement' and 'accountability' that many people on MFP thrive on.

If I see something on my feed I like, you can count on me to click the 'like' button. I answer questions and respond to others' frustrations where I believe I have unique insight or advice. I'm generally no-nonsense.

I'm a numbers guy; I don't eat anything if I don't know (roughly) how many calories are in it, and I keep a running tally of calories in my head all day long. This makes diary logging unnecessary for me.

I'm considerably different from your typical MFP crowd. If that appeals to you, ADD ME. I'm on MFP every day, and I'll be as beneficial to you as I'm capable of being.

-BD