grapaj
grapaj Posts: 136 Member
Anyone have experinecne with this?
Thanks!

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything against Meg but I always think it's funny when social media celebrities use their following as a way to make money off of "custom programming." I can almost guarantee you that her "custom programming" is a spin-off of what HER coach uses. Intellectual property is non-existent in the fitness coaching world.

I guess what I'm getting at is: how new are you to lifting? If you are still fairly new, I would recommend finding a free template such as Stronglifts, Starting Strength, New Rules of Lifting for Women, or another distinguished program with progressive overload and utilization of compound movements.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything against Meg but I always think it's funny when social media celebrities use their following as a way to make money off of "custom programming." I can almost guarantee you that her "custom programming" is a spin-off of what HER coach uses. Intellectual property is non-existent in the fitness coaching world.

I guess what I'm getting at is: how new are you to lifting? If you are still fairly new, I would recommend finding a free template such as Stronglifts, Starting Strength, New Rules of Lifting for Women, or another distinguished program with progressive overload and utilization of compound movements.

Co signed.
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Every 'custom' plan I've bought through Instagram peeps have been pretty worthless. I would find a good program for free on BB and go from there.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    if you are a beginnger, use your money for some one on one coaching to get the form down for the lifts. I can't tell if her program is a beginner or intermediate or advanced. You can get lots of beginner programs for free, not worth spending money on . But If you are int or adv, and she has an adv program, i may be worth 100$ just to see what her 12 weeks can do for you. I spend about 100$ a month for PL programming and coaching 4 times a week, so $100 for 12 weeks , if its an adv program , isn't unreasonable.