Voodoo dolls?

Options
Bonny132
Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
Can anyone recommend a good brand of voodoo dolls that will work well on auditors and upper management, or do I need to buy two separate types to gain the effect I want?

I don't mind buying the extra sets of needles or different sizes, but I need to ensure I do not mix up the various dolls. Preferably I would like them to be effective against my particular group of auditors and upper management.

Doing one doll per persion does not look cost or time effective.

I have watched a lot of Hollywood movies, but also advice on how to collect hair samples and toe clippings in an office without arising suspicion will also be greatly appreciated. I have yet to work this one out.

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    They say it's best to make your own, even better if you can use bits of cloth from their clothes to make it.
  • Bonny132
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    They say it's best to make your own, even better if you can use bits of cloth from their clothes to make it.

I can work with this, my sowing skills are not very good, but I am sure they will not miss a few patches of fabric each from their jackets. I'll let the Hungarian off the hook, as he's quite cute.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I make my own.
    Not that I have any....
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good brand of voodoo dolls that will work well on auditors and upper management, or do I need to buy two separate types to gain the effect I want?

I don't mind buying the extra sets of needles or different sizes, but I need to ensure I do not mix up the various dolls. Preferably I would like them to be effective against my particular group of auditors and upper management.

Doing one doll per persion does not look cost or time effective.

I have watched a lot of Hollywood movies, but also advice on how to collect hair samples and toe clippings in an office without arising suspicion will also be greatly appreciated. I have yet to work this one out.

Try Spencer's stores
  • Bonny132
    Options
    Do they ship to the UK?
  • dc8066
    Options
    Not sure. Spencer's is a chain store, they are at every big mall here in the U.S.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Damn you American people... you have all the good stuff... lol!
  • Bonny132
    Options
    Cool, do they also do spells? My ouija board tells me I am not in line for a big pay rise this year, so I need to change that too.
  • dc8066
    Options
    Book-a-million sells woodoo dolls too
  • dc8066
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    Cool, do they also do spells? My ouija board tells me I am not in line for a big pay rise this year, so I need to change that too.

That's Craigslist. Post in Jobs Offered, there will be plenty of skilled spell casters fighting for your business.