Here We go again

Options
Mommyof4cositasbonitas
Mommyof4cositasbonitas Posts: 41 Member
edited March 2017 in Getting Started
Hello Peeps! Here I find myself starting once again!! Let's do this! We got this! This is the time we will change and become healthier and stronger! I have 100 pounds to lose! Who's in with me?

Replies

• Bad__Knee
    Bad__Knee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am! Let's do this thing!
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with starting over! January 2017 made this my 3rd time starting over :neutral: so I'm with you!
  • AJbandit88
    AJbandit88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have fallen off before but the important part is always starting again. Find your motivation and take small steps day by day. Weight loss doesn't happen overnight, although how sweet would that be, so consistency is key. Keep it up!
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm always starting over lol
  • JesmineDNCS
    JesmineDNCS Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too! Starting over after a long absence!
  • everydecisioncounts
    Options
    I need to start over again also I've gained all my weight back (72lbs that took me two year to lose intelligently) which is not exceptable. For the last year I've had a great friend pick me up and take me to exercise class four days a week that has kept me from gaining any more weight but I have not lost as we all know 80% is what we put in our mouth 20% is exercise ..well I've got the exercise down but that 80% is my nemesis.

I need to start!!!

I started two days ago logging my harible choices and it's been an eye opener. Wow, 40 grams of fat is is the hardest thing for me to concour.

Maybe I'm in ... I need to be in!!