No weight loss for 6 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    430 cals in a half hour at you height/weight is really unlikely. At 5'5 and 170, it was taking me 40 minutes running to burn about 250 according to my Apple Watch and I even think that might have been a tad high. How are you estimating those? If you are eating those back, I think that's your problem.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    430 cals in a half hour at you height/weight is really unlikely. At 5'5 and 170, it was taking me 40 minutes running to burn about 250 according to my Apple Watch and I even think that might have been a tad high. How are you estimating those? If you are eating those back, I think that's your problem.

I think it's her cheat days they can wipe out all her hardwork
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    That too!
  • tjpwhitelion
    tjpwhitelion Posts: 13 Member
    Options

It's the feed from my cross trainer, it's double checked with my UA app and smart watch. I don't just do the same pace, i do intervals, increasing and decreasing the tension. I'm sure it's right, I've usually covered 9.5 km
  • tjpwhitelion
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    Cheat days especially not counted alcohol will wipe out all your good work
    Have treats in your calories drop cheat anything makes calorie counting sound like something that's too strict :)

I do count the booze, it all gets taken off my daily allowance, i usually compensate by doing extra exercise
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    If you're not losing at "1200 calories" then I would suggest you aren't tracking your calories accurately.

Everything i eat is scanned and drinks too, nearly all of my foods and drinks, with the exception of fruit.

How much fruit are you eating? Fruit has calories and whether you count them or not, your body certainly does.
  • ugofatcat
    ugofatcat Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Do track as you eat or do you wait until the end of the day?
  • tjpwhitelion
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    If you're not losing at "1200 calories" then I would suggest you aren't tracking your calories accurately.

Everything i eat is scanned and drinks too, nearly all of my foods and drinks, with the exception of fruit.

How much fruit are you eating? Fruit has calories and whether you count them or not, your body certainly does.

Lol hardly any, i don't really like it
  • tjpwhitelion
    Options
    ugofatcat wrote: »
    Do track as you eat or do you wait until the end of the day?

As i eat, i scan barcodes, it's much quicker. Anything that needs weighing out is done the night before