Dragon Flags and Breasticles

Options
This is a lady related issue so unless you are a large breasted man, no commentary pls!!

I recently started incorporating dragon flies as an auxiliary exercise and I have the core strength to do them successfully. However, even when I wear the most supportive of bras, I feel like gravity turns on me and I get boobed in the face. This makes me not want to go full ROM to avoid this problem. But anyway... any other ladies here do them and encounter this problem? Have you found any solutions, modifications or alternative exercises to prevent this? I mean I like the exercise itself other than this moderate annoyance!

Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    the only thing that ever worked for me to prevent boobs in the way of everything was being 115 lbs . and thats just not gonna happen.
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was big breasted as a youth and I use to bind my boobs when competing in gymnastics. It's not the most comfortable thing ever but it does keep them out if the way
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    A bra with high compression and a high neckline should solve your problem. I like moving comfort Maya or Juno.
  • maranarasauce93
    maranarasauce93 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    SonyaCele wrote: »
    the only thing that ever worked for me to prevent boobs in the way of everything was being 115 lbs . and thats just not gonna happen.

While I would LOVE to go down 2 weight classes, that ain't happening anytime soon! As for breast binding how does one go about this? Ace bandage??
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Binders are an actual item of clothing (underclothing). They're safer than tape. And also pretty affordable. :)
  • maranarasauce93
    maranarasauce93 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    A bra with high compression and a high neckline should solve your problem. I like moving comfort Maya or Juno.

Thank you! I'll look more into that! Any specialty shops you can recommend that might have them? I've probably investing in Victoria's Secret for far too long!
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    Binders are an actual item of clothing (underclothing). They're safer than tape. And also pretty affordable. :)

i looked at your link. I have worn these over my sports bras and they actually work well.