Friend Request Disappointment

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,648 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Pretty sure I am that friend. I was really active on here for a long time, then I switched jobs and don't have time to play as much. I'm a dud friend. I rarely comment on friends posts anymore.

yeah, if and when I get friend requests, I let them know that I'm not that interactive and won't be hurt if they feel they need to (or want to) delete me. Work is often crazy and my availability is sporadic. I will always help if someone asks me something specific, but I don't often go from wall to wall in a systematic fashion.

I'm a squirrel friend. Post random sheeit on my wall. some fitnessey stuff. The odd pic here and there.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Delete your profile, and make a new one. Leave the lame friends off your new list.
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm the dud friend. I want to reply but it's been a couple days so I'm afraid my comment isn't relevant anymore.

Maybe I should go back and read whole thread...
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Is it me? It's me, isn't it? *kitten*, I'm sorry.

I'm the paranoid friend who assumes that all of your vaguebooking posts are directed at me and I wonder what I did wrong and feel guilty about it. If I go around liking all your posts, I wonder if you think I'm stalking you. I'm incredibly awkward.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Oh, and if you message me something funny and cute and I message bage something equally adorable and then you message me something about your dick, don't be surprised when I ghost you.

Dick conversations are at least 4 messages in.

FR sent. ;)
  • canary_girl
    Options
    Wait a minute...I can tell WHO likes my comments???!!

Definitely not spending enough time here.
  • canary_girl
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Oh, and if you message me something funny and cute and I message bage something equally adorable and then you message me something about your dick, don't be surprised when I ghost you.

Dick conversations are at least 4 messages in.

FR sent. ;)

Ummmm....waiting.....
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    why do you need to delete them? What is the downside of having a friend in your list?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I've had peole who are awesomely fun in the forums then become friends and they're duds. So buh bye.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    What i find odd is that here and many other website, friends are rated based on how many posts they like. this seems odd to me, like why do I care if you liked my post, especially if you didnt even enjoy it and only liked it out of a sense of obligation.

• BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

this internet friend *kitten* is serious business.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    The newsfeed is annoying on my phone...plus about 80% of.my friends posts are auto post. So and so logged in today. So and so burned x calories doing laundry. Etc. The only auto posts I like and comment on are weight loss announcements if I see them. If I see a "real" post may comment on it unless it's a post full of 'woo' (ie trying detox, acv, etc.) People get defensive on their feed wall so I ignore what looks like it could be an argument in the making. Unfortunately I see soooooo many auto posts that I rarely see real posts...so yeah. I guess I suck as a friend lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I don't put that much thought or energy into friend's list. i am as active as I can be with peepa, and know others try to.
  • Savage__AF
    Savage__AF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I deleted a bunch of friends that I shouldn't have. I am the a-hole.