Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hasn't reflected on the scale- pics

2»

Replies

• Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    SheilaCali- I have bad knees too. It comes and goes but I usually try and do a low impact exercise when those days occur which I find helps. I also have a bad shoulder. Good for you for sticking with it!!! It will come!!
    Cbeucher- I'm glad this post has inspired you to keep going. I get your frustrations as I still experience them despite the success. Yes, do take pictures because you won't see the change unless you do!
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Thank you so much for posting. More often than not I wonder why I put in all the hard work if it doesn't show on the scale. I've lost as much as 5 lbs, but frustratingly no more than that. My pix are only a month apart (Feb. and Mar. (too early for an Apr. one)), but I do Daily Burn almost everyday and I try to eat like I should (I eat at maintenance if I go over my allotment, but no more).
    owo8nnztxzzm.jpg7yr0pnkxp355.jpg
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 830 Member
    @lionessNV - you can totally tell that you have lost weight. look at your hips by your waistband :)
  • Laviegurl25
    Laviegurl25 Posts: 121 Member
    @ashleysherb93 - I think your looking great! The pictures make all the difference! (I know I posted on both!) haha
    @lionessNV - you can most certainly tell! Your looking great!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Thank you for this! I am also losing slow, but slow and steady. As you said quitting won't get us anywhere! great job!
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    @Laviegurl25 and @JessiBelleW - thank you for noticing. I've been lazier than usual this week, but I just completed another session of Daily Burn and read your messages. It gives me the encouragement not to give up.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 830 Member
    @lionessNV sometimes a lazy week is when the weight loss shows up!
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Wow, that is a significant difference! I don't consistently take progress pics, but I'm going to start. Congrats on your awesome non scale victory and you are right, numbers do lie!!
  • hondurasqueen
    hondurasqueen Posts: 2 Member
    Wow amazing results. Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!