Thrive

Options
Other than sellers anyone try thrive and like it. What's up with the patch instead of a pill?

Replies

• UK92
    UK92 Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I feel like i need to google this.. cause i have no idea what it is..
    But i got a few results... cigarette quitting, a possible weight loss program and cosmetics.

I would click the link but the URL of the site doesn't even appeal to me.. i feel like i would get malware from it lol

I got "a patch that is applied to the shoulder and boosts metabolism and suppresses your appetite..."
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Thrive is a MLM scam which promises the world. I've seen salespeople make some truly vile claims, like it treating or curing all sorts of things. I have no respect for the product or the people who sell it.
  • srk369
    srk369 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Oh, They are an MLM.

OP, if you have 30 min i think you should definitely watch this youtube video. MLM companies are usually no good for you or the people who sell and this video gives a very good visual as to why and how bad it can hurt people and families.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MwGeOm8iI

I watched this a couple of months ago and then binge watched a ton of other episodes. He is awesome!!
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    It makes your wallet lighter...

Haha
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Caffine(sellers will tell you it is way better than coffee, cuz, coffee iz baaaaad) and high doses of b vitamins are the top ingredients, another that acts as a mild pain reliever, and black pepper to force the ingredients to cross through your skin. I already take b vitamins, love some good coffee and don't need their crap! $$$$
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    That patch turns you into any annoying pest who constantly posts photos of it on FB while making non-stop sales pitches. At least that's what seemed to happen to the person I knew using it before I got sick of her and unfriended her.
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This told me all I ever needed to know about Thrive: http://www.lazymanandmoney.com/le-vel-thrive-scam/.