Scale Can't move

Hello everyone, so I have lost 16lbs but my goal was to hit 140. I have been 146/147 for the past month. Did anyone experience this for such a long time.

Replies

• LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    You're at a plateau, and since it seems you don't have much to lose you're rate of loss will slow down. You need to tighten your numbers if you're not doing so. Eat at a deficit, and recalculate your calorie number on my fitness pal. Some users mention weighing food and mention it helps them.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    You need to lower your calories once you've lost a certain amount
  • DCEEL
    DCEEL Posts: 3 Member
    I have the recommended 1200.
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    DCEEL wrote: »
    How are you tracking that you're actually eating 1200 calories? Are you weighing your food?
    I'm don't track my calories or weigh it, but if I wasn't losing weight I would try weighing it.

You could think you're eating at 1200 calories but but night in actuality be eating 1600 or even more.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited March 2017
    DCEEL wrote: »

Who recommends 1200 how are you working out its that ? Tbh if your eating drinking 1200 you will lose weight so you may have to look closely at what your doing

Any cheating
    Weighing and measuring everything
    Food and soilds on a digital food scale
    Liquids and drinks in a measuring jug
    Pre package foods all weighed and measured
    Any little thing you consume has to be logged picked at foods sauces sugar milk etc

If you aren't doing all this then you could be over eating lots