New Mom

Options
AndreaG170
AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
Hi! I'm not new to My Fitness Pal, but wow, have I been slacking!! A lot has happened in my life since the last time I was really into this: big move, new job, new house, got married, and now I have a four month old daughter! I gained 29 lbs with my pregnancy and I've already lost it all and then some, but the problem is the weight I had gained/regained prior to that. I'm not calling this baby weight... Baby belly, maybe. Yes, my belly has definitely changed a bit, but rather than focus on that, I need to improve my health in general. For me, for my family, for my life. I want to set a good example for my daughter, improve my blood pressure and cholesterol, and fit into my clothes a little better. I've got about forty pounds to lose. I'm really looking forward to this winter ending soon so we can go for walks to the park. Anyway, hello again!

Replies

• dewrema5832
    dewrema5832 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats momma you're on your way to live the best life you can for you and your family. I'm right here with ya, my daughter is 6mos old and I've gained 20lbs but was overweight before having her so I have way more than 40 to lose but I'm determined to do it this time!!! Best of luck
  • V_Faery
    V_Faery Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    AndreaG170 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm not new to My Fitness Pal, but wow, have I been slacking!! A lot has happened in my life since the last time I was really into this: big move, new job, new house, got married, and now I have a four month old daughter! I gained 29 lbs with my pregnancy and I've already lost it all and then some, but the problem is the weight I had gained/regained prior to that. I'm not calling this baby weight... Baby belly, maybe. Yes, my belly has definitely changed a bit, but rather than focus on that, I need to improve my health in general. For me, for my family, for my life. I want to set a good example for my daughter, improve my blood pressure and cholesterol, and fit into my clothes a little better. I've got about forty pounds to lose. I'm really looking forward to this winter ending soon so we can go for walks to the park. Anyway, hello again!
    Hi! Congrats momma you're on your way to live the best life you can for you and your family. I'm right here with ya, my daughter is 6mos old and I've gained 20lbs but was overweight before having her so I have way more than 40 to lose but I'm determined to do it this time!!! Best of luck

Good luck ladies :) my babies are 6 yrs going on 20 and 10 going on 30, I'm still trying to get the baby fat off! We can do it
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! Yeah, I've been overweight for a long time, and the more time has passed, the harder it seems to get the motivation and momentum to do what has to be done. But we can do it!