That ONE FOOD that makes you fall off the wagon

Options

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining successfully, so I can't say there's anything that makes me "fall off the wagon," BUT I do have to be careful with peppermint and chocolate bars/candy. Whenever I discover a new brand/combo/bar, I end up fitting in too big a serving sometimes, which is not a good thing to do frequently. Winter is over, so there's not as much of that combination around, but I did discover a mint crunch bar at Trader Joe's recently...
    I ended up eating the whole bar today with a protein shake. #IIFYM xD
    I promise it's not a regular thing though.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Uhm, my one true weakness is cheesecake. As long as I stay away from it, I'm usually good.

Ooohhh yes, cheesecake! I put peanut butter in that too :lol:
    I give most of it away when i make it now, and just save a couple of slices for myself. My hubby doesn't have a sweet tooth, so i cant rely on him to help me demolish it. Selfish ingrate :wink:

• SoleTrainer60
    SoleTrainer60 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips :)
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm a potato chip connoisseur and a fool for good chocolate..mmm..I'm getting out of here.
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    homemade chocolate chip cookie dough and the cookies too,
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    Really? ONE food?

I have a very long list of food(s) that I will eat until there is none left. I have tried, truly, to rein this in - but it is not to be.

*sigh* I've recently just added cereal (like boxed/bagged cereal, even the healthy low sugar stuff) to that very long list. :cry:
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Chips, any type of chip. Potato chips, corn chips, just chips.
  • Dandelie
    Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Cadbury mini eggs. I try to resist.....
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    i love how you think there's just one . . . for me i think it's still [always] rowntree's fruit gums. they're not native to canada, so i only find them occasionally in certain stores. but when i do it's game time, no matter what's going on with my new-body plans. i buy a huge stockpile of them and just let the plans go on hold.
  • Windrunner666
    Windrunner666 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Used to be bread, now I buy one that tastes like sponge. It doesn't make me fall off a wagon anymore
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Steak. Ribeye, NY strip, Flank, doesn't matter. My ability to portion control goes straight out the window.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    BBQ brisket, pulled pork, and ribs do me in.

And bacon. Baaaaaacoooooon.
  • smokinbluegrass
    smokinbluegrass Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The Mama Bearno's Special, sans mushrooms.
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Cake. Absolutely cannot have it in my house . I look forward to birthdays so far in advance lol I just love it
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and fruit juice gummy candy. As long as I don't have any I am ok, but if I just eat one it's downhill all the way! I have to eat the whole lot. Just to make matters worse I work in a Bulk Barn (bulk food store here in Canada), so I am surrounded by candy as well as healthy stuff. At 5pm when I leave and I am hungry, I have to almost run out the door so I don't buy anything on the way out!
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just any kind of sweets (candy)
  • marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Sweets...,I'm a sweet tooth. Chocolate and ice cream are my worst offenders.

This for me too.
  • kendallvon
    kendallvon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Freshly made bread, hot from the oven, oozing with butter... *drool*
  • klr4589
    klr4589 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound silly, but.... american cheese. The deli kind, not the individually wrapped kind. Combine my love of cheese with my love of salt and you get this girl, eating one slice, then another, then another... and so on. It's my 100% biggest binge instigator. I threw some away the other day because I just can't have it around.