just a query or two

2»

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited March 2017
    If you've time to cook a steak give time to log I've a family of 5 I work and I'm the only person who does all the washing cooking cleaning DIY decorating pays all the bills and the garden and work
    It takes seconds to log and is an eye opener if you write every single thing you eat it drink

By what you say your eating is 1000-1200 calories a day I think if your not losing weight you must be gaining muscle if your not see a doctor
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    since the 13th feb ive lost 3.9kg

That's nearly 9 lbs I'm a month thats a lot
  • devilangel09
    devilangel09 Posts: 13 Member
    Yeah someone said I could be losing inches rather than weight as the last 2 weeks I've been doing the new routine at the gym. I'll try and update it but we shall see lol.
    Yh I'm currently 97kg which is the lightest I've been in a long time.
  • devilangel09
    I've also got no friends on there to keep me motivated lol
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 902 Member
    I've also got no friends on there to keep me motivated lol

Eh, ya don't need friends for that, but there are threads dedicated to finding ones! Keep motivated for YOU. <3

Also, if you've only just begun losing weight, the first bit will fall hard and quick - and is mostly water weight, as most of us have figured out... xD

Log as much as possible. Keep doing your normal routine for now, but log it. See what you've actually been consuming lately.
  • devilangel09
    Yeah I just meant possibly motivated to use the app lol
    Yeah lost 4lb the first week.
    I did lose just under a lb this week it seems