Need to eat 137 more calories tonight

Options
I'm seriously considering popcorn. :love:

Replies

• nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I'm over tonight. Going for an hour walk so I wont be as much over when I get back. :blushing:

Eat the popcorn. Its not that bad if you dont load it with butter and salt.

You could try a spray of butter and a tiny bit of splenda for kind of a kettle corn.
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    lol!! do it then! or maybe some pnut butter. yum
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    I still have like 300 and something more. I am not going to eat them though. I know why I am so under, I just plan on changing it tomorrow.
  • zazaz
    zazaz Posts: 36
    Options
    hummm pop corn !!!!
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the calories. This isn't an exact science.
  • kmtaylor09
    Options
    I have 300 more to go but they were added due to exercise. I am new to this site. Is it better to eat those calories that are added from exercise or just eat the normal 1300 a day?
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Don't eat them, bank them for later on in the week if you want to splurge, like have a cocktail with the girls, or have an extra cookie! You don't always have to eat all the cals..
  • SarahEllis28
    Options
    I've had less than 1200 calories today and worked out for over an hour. I think I need them. I don't want my body to start grabbing on to my fat and using it for fuel inturn making me gain weight. I thought this was a science? LOL!

Thanks all! PB sounds good too!
  • SarahEllis28
    Options
    Ugh! And I have a headache. This is day one of the cut calories for me. I know I'll have to sort of test the waters to see what exact intake gives me the results I want.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Go for it! :) I'm about to eat a tbsp of peanut butter and 1/2 a banana to use up a few more calories (and get some more fruit and protein in) -- that is about 150 calories.
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I've had less than 1200 calories today and worked out for over an hour. I think I need them. I don't want my body to start grabbing on to my fat and using it for fuel inturn making me gain weight. I thought this was a science? LOL!

Thanks all! PB sounds good too!

It is impossible for you to hold on to fat for one day going under calories..............

If your not hungry, why force yourself to eat? Let your body guide you.............it will tell you when it is hungry.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    If you exercised already you should add in your time and what you did in the exercise log. It will add on calories you can eat back to keep your intake at 1200 at all times. Some eat them all some dont. I try to eat bout 3/4 of them for me to keep a steady loss. Just something to think about for the future. :smile:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I eat popcorn every night
  • anaruhl
    anaruhl Posts: 3
    Options
    eat yogurt is good for you and it will kepp you full. I dont really crave yogurt but when i eat it i find myself saying' yum this is soooo good" make a parfait yougurt,granola and berries