Back on the Sattle

Options
Okay, so I've been on and off Myfitnesspal for 2 years now. Within those 2 years i have maintained 180 to 185. I never really lost any weight but I never really gained any either. However, recently, over the last 3 months, I have gained 10 pounds and have had a hard time with it.
There has been a number of events that have happened in the last 3 months that I have chosen to blame my weight gain on. First is that I started taking antidepressants. The last time I did that I had the same problem. This time however, I have realized that I am a much better person while on them and 10 pounds isn't worth my overall well-being? Next is I recently got a job that required hard labor. I like to believe that the 10 lb is all muscle, but my inches prove otherwise:(
Anyways, I am struggling with my weight loss and even thought about joining WeightWatchers thinking that I might get more support there, but very quickly realized that its very similar to Myfitnesspal and that this program seems to be more successful and less expensive. I have now come to the conclusion that the only way i'm going to loose weight and keep it off is to get support is by reaching out for it.
So to my point. I am sick of being fat but I don't feel I have much self control over it. My goal is 160 and I know the only way I'm going to make an impact on my weight loss is to be consistent with this program and put myself out there in the community.
I need your help! Any feedback, tips, or encouragement would be greatly appreciated:)