Slimming down at an already healthy weight

Options
Hi, I'm looking for other women who are already a healthy weight but want to slim down more and maybe tone up a bit.
I'm currently 170cm (5'7") and weigh around 59kgs (130lbs).
My lowest weight was 55kgs (121lbs) which I hope to reach again, but this time around I'd like to become more fit during this process as well.
Feel free to send me friend requests :)

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I am the same height as you and have been everywhere from 121lbs to 175lbs (at 38 weeks pregnant with my first).
    I have also been 130 many times and it's so crazy how different I look each time depending on my body composition! I think rather than focusing on getting all the way that low, eat at maintenance (or a very small deficit) and start lifting weights or do some form of resistance training. If you have a sufficient muscle base usually you will not have to get that low to see the results you want.
  • chmura13
    chmura13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm also 5'7" and currently stuck at 148lb since December 2016. Prior to that I was stable at 140 lb. My goal is 130 to 135. I have been exercising, cardio and weights 4 to 5 times a week for the past 3 weeks and tracking my calories. When I stepped on the scale today I lost all my motivation ... still the same weight as when I started 3 weeks ago. So frustrating!!! I'm also looking more so into toning up.
    Hope you're getting better results quicker.