Is there a way to get your average calorie intake on MFP

Hi, MFP is set to 1300 cals for me. I am using the TDEE method. As my calories per day fluctuate, is there a way for me to see my average weekly and monthly calories? Will MFP calculate that for me somewhere?
If not, how do I figure it out? (add up all days of calories for 7 days and then divide by 7? - does that work?)

Replies

• annacole94
    annacole94 Posts: 997 Member
    On the app, you can get weekly numbers. Go to nutrition > calories > weekly. You can do net or gross.
    As for the TDEE method, are you sedentary? 1300 is pretty low to not get any additional exercise calories.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    On the phone apps, you can do a week view in the nutrition tab. I don't think you can on the web app.
  • GuessIgottalog
    GuessIgottalog Posts: 65 Member
    annacole94 wrote: »
    On the app, you can get weekly numbers. Go to nutrition > calories > weekly. You can do net or gross.
    As for the TDEE method, are you sedentary? 1300 is pretty low to not get any additional exercise calories.
    annacole94 wrote: »

No because i lift 2 times a week and I do cardio 2-3 times. BUTtttttttt, since I go over and screw up lots (like on the weekend) I hope Im at a better number for the entire week.