Answer question above you, ask any question below you, GO!

Options

Replies

• Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    38.7 hours of it.

When the sun goes down on my side of town & that lonesome feeling comes to my door...does the whole world turn blue?
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    38.7 hours of it.

When the sun goes down on my side of town & that lonesome feeling comes to my door...does the whole world turn blue?

When you're feeling blue all I'm doing is seeing red

If you could have any thing to drink right meow what would you order?
  • Codename_Duchess
    Options
    Scotch Water on the rocks, hold the scotch.

What happened to Wallace's younger brother in Veronica Mars?
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Veronica Mars rings a bell (series i think without googling ;) )..... answer: Whose Wallace nevermind the younger brother .... what happened to Wallace?

Pizza , Beer or 1 x 1 night stand with the person you deem the hottest on MFP.......... for one month, whats your poison (Beer/pizza can have repeatedly throghout the month and guess what, its got no calories - in this scenario)
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Veronica Mars rings a bell (series i think without googling ;) )..... answer: Whose Wallace nevermind the younger brother .... what happened to Wallace?

Pizza , Beer or 1 x 1 night stand with the person you deem the hottest on MFP.......... for one month, whats your poison (Beer/pizza can have repeatedly throghout the month and guess what, its got no calories - in this scenario)

I'm married to the hottest. ;) So I'll go with beer/pizza. No calories for pizza makes a very happy Rebekah. But can we switch the beer to sparkling wine? Mmmmmm!

Do you think it's okay to talk during the previews at a theater?
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options

I'm married to the hottest. ;) So I'll go with beer/pizza. No calories for pizza makes a very happy Rebekah. But can we switch the beer to sparkling wine? Mmmmmm!

Ok it was a choice between beer or pizza or 1 nighter .....but ok ... pizza it is (A no calorie pizza exists but only in the grandeurs of delusion or when drunk, then calories .. what calories)

To answer your question - No, those people should be castrated or something to that effect.

Q: Choice: fruit and veg for the month or only macdonlads for a month??
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options

Ok it was a choice between beer or pizza or 1 nighter .....but ok ... pizza it is (A no calorie pizza exists but only in the grandeurs of delusion or when drunk, then calories .. what calories)

To answer your question - No, those people should be castrated or something to that effect.

A: I would chose McDonalds because I can still have low calorie options and still be able to eat meat, dairy, veggies, and fruit (apple slices). I would stay in mt calorie range.

My questions: Do you think you will count calories on mfp forever or not? Why?
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options

Sorry, whole Oxford comma thing threw me off. :)
  • Codename_Duchess
    Options
    My questions: Do you think you will count calories on mfp forever or not? Why?

I'm going with no. Trying to work my way up to the point where I can eyeball measurements, know how much cals something is, & practice control over urges. I'll still be counting for some time, though.

If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do?
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Get my kids, build a fort, similar to the idea of a certain ending to a certain film I won't mention due to spoilers.

What's the funniest joke you know?
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am so terrible at remembering jokes and repeating them correctly. I'll let that one alone.'

Where/ when was your last vacation?
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    It was a short weekend trip to Dallas in April.

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
  • dpwellman
    Options
    I don't drink alcoholic beverages.

How many golf balls can you fit in a school bus?
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    510,000 easy.

Where do you go to shut off from the world?
  • Mikej77
    Mikej77 Posts: 112
    Options
    Azeroth

Do you have any idea where my answer is located?
  • Codename_Duchess
    Options
    No, but Google did.

Did you also Google Azeroth?
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    No, I miss WoW...

You ever play WoW?
  • Bharsa1
    Bharsa1 Posts: 47
    Options
    I have...

Did you ever level up by killing pigs a la the South Park boys?

"Mom more hot pockets!"
  • Codename_Duchess
    Options
    I've never played WoW.

Has Punk Rock changed your life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV-Ah39s-7I
  • dpwellman
    Options
    No, but Alt Punk has. So close.

Do you ever do all your laundry at once or just wash the clothes you need?