Hungry!!!

Options
I was under my calorie count today. I worked out did my 50 min of cardio. I was good all day. I ate heathy but now I am so hungry! Is that a good thing? Maybe I'll just adjust to fewer calories and see results. I'll appreciate any advice. When I cut calories. I end up overdoing it. Then I stop counting calories. I want this to be a life style change. Thank in advance!

Replies

• ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Being under your calorie count means you can eat more if you want. Being very hungry after lots of cardio often means you NEED to eat more, to fuel your activity. If you're not comfortable eating all your exercise calories back then eat fewer, but by all means have a bite or two.

I say that assuming that you accurately logged your exercise activity, and that "under my calorie count" means under the exercise-adjusted number MFP gave you. If you didn't log your exercise, go to that right now. MFP assumes you will. Then go enjoy the extra calories.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    If you have calories and you are hungry, EAT.
  • missmince
    missmince Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    . When I cut calories. I end up overdoing it. Then I stop counting calories. I want this to be a life style change. Thank in advance!

Maybe
  • missmince
    missmince Posts: 76 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Oops, accidentally hit post.

Maybe just eating at your maintenance calorie level for your desired weight would work best for you. Slower, but not a bad way to do a life style change.