Overcome weight cessation

Options
misaq611
misaq611 Posts: 22 Member
After a few months of diet and workout, I faced a serious problem; what ever I did, I couldn't lose more weight!
An expert in herbs told me try to decrease the amount of calories you consume on launch; and it worked!!!
The results were incredibly awesome!

Replies

• cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Well, when you eat in a defecit, you lose weight.
  • misaq611
    Options
    cgvet37 wrote: »

Well the point was that the amount of lauch's calories should be declined
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    misaq611 wrote: »

For weight loss, it doesn't matter when you eat your calories, only that your eat fewer calories than your body uses.

If you kept everything else the same but ate fewer calories at lunch than you used to eat, then you were eating fewer calories overall. It's the "fewer calories overall" that's important.

Different people do prefer different eating frequencies and when they eat their calories. There is no one right way and if eating a smaller lunch is what works for you, that's great.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    After a few months of diet and workout, I faced a serious problem; what ever I did, I couldn't lose more weight!
    An expert in herbs told me try to decrease the amount of calories you consume on launch; and it worked!!!
    The results were incredibly awesome!

9qkpp.gif
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Did the expert smoke said herbs before giving you the advice, by any chance?
  • misaq611
    Options
    seska422 wrote: »

For weight loss, it doesn't matter when you eat your calories, only that your eat fewer calories than your body uses.

If you kept everything else the same but ate fewer calories at lunch than you used to eat, then you were eating fewer calories overall. It's the "fewer calories overall" that's important.

Different people do prefer different eating frequencies and when they eat their calories. There is no one right way and if eating a smaller lunch is what works for you, that's great.

I am not in 100 percent agreement with you; launch is in the middle of the day; if you lower the calories here, you will let your body deals with more starvation!
  • kelisueray
    kelisueray Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The trolling is strong with this one
  • misaq611
    Options
    kelisueray wrote: »
    The trolling is strong with this one

Try enrolling before trolling; and tell me the result
  • misaq611
    Options
    Did the expert smoke said herbs before giving you the advice, by any chance?

I'm not sure
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!