Stretch marks are....

Options
2»

Replies

• tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    To quote Wayne Campbell: "I say puke. If you hurl and she comes back, she’s yours. If you blow chunks and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."

Seriously, though. I have had so many things "wrong" with my body over the years. Not one guy ever rejected me for them, or even seemed to notice. Turns out, most are pretty good types and the ones that aren't you shouldn't sleep with anyway.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    .. a part of life. It happens. Just like warts, blisters, pimples and boogers.

I call mine tiger stripes. I had 4 kids, and I will always have stretch marks. I had some stretch marks before I had kids, simply because there isn't a lot of elasticity in my skin, and changing during those adolescent years caused a few. It's not the worst thing that could happen by any means.
  • RobertJeromePutman500
    Options
    Nope, does not matter. Besides true beauty comes from the inside.
  • Big_YEET
    Big_YEET Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever met a person in real life who didn't have them, somewhere. I have them, my boyfriend who weighs 130 lbs has them. If you meet a guy who spent 9 months in his mother's womb giving her hella stretch marks, then has the audacity to complain about yours, DTMF. Tinder is free.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks have never bothered me. They are so common. Just not a big deal.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Nope. I've had some men love me pretty damn hard with all my stretch marks.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

Giggity.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

Giggity.

Yep
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    something most folks have. Whether it be on their butts, or on their bellies or on their breasts or wherever. I've had them on my butt since I was an underweight 16 year old teen girl.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    If you look close I think everyone has them. Kids even get them from growing fast. My very thin husband has them in the small of his back. I'm sure he's never seen them and, come to think of it, I've never even mentioned it.

I consider mine badges of honor from having my amazing children and the subsequent weight loss. They've since faded into anonymity.
  • deeguidroz
    deeguidroz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been married almost 11 years and my daughter is 10. I have them. My husband has never once mentioned them and when I would mention them, after pregnancy, he would just tell me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. Go look at Maxim on Instagram. They have started posting pics of girls on their cover with stretch marks and that makes them amazing. You're a pretty girl. Live on
  • jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Im a guy and I must say its a part of life and I agree with most people on here. If you got them and someone doesn't like you because of it, its their F***in loss ya know?