Support each other - Make MFP a social network

I have been up and down, in weight, my entire life. Finally, I am trying something more than going it alone. I wanted to create a social place on MFP with my friends.

Unfortunately, all my new years eve friends have fallen through. I have my favorite girl and my sister supporting me on here, but we need a bigger group of us saying Atta boy and sharing things. So I am reaching out to the community for friends who want to help turn this into their new facebook. (I may spend to much time on FB, so I figure replacing this would be healthy)

I am trying to lose 35 lbs. My goal is diet and light exercise.

Replies

• lcastor88
    lcastor88 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, new and don't know how to add you yet, feel free to add me castor.leslie@yahoo.com I'm trying to lose about 30 lbs
  • gabby3265
    gabby3265 Posts: 13 Member
    lets do it ! i dont have any social media but this lol this is pretty much my facebook, instagram and snapchat with the only difference that every time i log in i want to go and exercise and eat healthy! last year around this time i was weighting about 130-140 and am 5'3 wearing size 7-9 on pants large on shirts, i went through a rough path in my life and i started becoming bulimic and i got down to 108-110lbs wearing size 0-1 in pants in a period of three months, i wasnt eating pretty much anything all day and ill still go to the gym every day doing crazy amounts of cardio, in the beginning of September i got my mind set on becoming healthier so these past months i been working out and eating healthy. now am at 120-125lbs wearing pant size 1-3 and small or medium shirts. we all can help each other to become healthier!