Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    I just bought some to try, and it seems pretty consistent (taste-wise) with Legion and Biochem for the vanilla. (I'm the only one who doesn't like Quest, but I do need to try more of the others.)

I think Quest is a bit thick for general whey drinks.. but it makes a great milkshake. MP is currently my favorite.

I have the multi-purpose mix and not a huge fan of it on it's own, but I love to bake with it.. it has kind of a thicker gooier texture (perfect for pancakes, muffins, cakes etc)

My favorite baking ones are MP and BodyTech (proats, pancakes, muffins, cakes). Although, bodytech as a drink sucks.
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    nichell88 wrote: »
    As I mentioned in my second post, I've lost 35lbs in about 4 month.

Eek, too fast! Taper weight loss by eating more food, including protein. Doesn't have to be while you work out, but within a short period following. Keep weight loss to less than 2lbs per week. (I think 1 works best.) Keep the muscle-- lose the fat!

Yes, this is why I posted this. I know ive been losing weight fast and i know i need to increase my calories, Ive reported all of this. Im just asking about which whey protein products people like
  • jayjay_90
    jayjay_90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I feel bad you had to repeat yourself so many times over in this lol.

Personally I use Six Star unflavoured whey. I tried a few before this one and the flavours all stuck out way too much, whereas this one I enjoy whether it's in a Fruit smoothie, mixed with milk or just with water. If you're looking for something more mild I'd definitely recommend this one! Good luck!
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    jayjay_90 wrote: »
    I feel bad you had to repeat yourself so many times over in this lol.

Personally I use Six Star unflavoured whey. I tried a few before this one and the flavours all stuck out way too much, whereas this one I enjoy whether it's in a Fruit smoothie, mixed with milk or just with water. If you're looking for something more mild I'd definitely recommend this one! Good luck!

Thank you so much. And thank you for noticing the struggle, haha
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I use EAS chocolate and vanilla and I enjoy both. There's a strawberry too but I haven't tried that. You can pick those up at Target for ~$16 for a 2lb tub (I saw the same tubs in my local CVS for $30+, so be careful). I've added them to just water and they're fairly sweet. Adding it to almond milk gives a good flavor and consistency. I've also baked with the vanilla ('bread' and cakes) and have enjoyed those too.