Looking for plus size women to join me in my journey

Options
13»

Replies

• judgestacy
    judgestacy Posts: 32
    Options
    I have been struggling a lot too the last couple months. Started running a few months ago, and hit a wall with it and really injured myself....found that it was just easier to totally give up. BUT I realized I am just gonna have to adapt until I can run again....so I"m back to watching my food more, drinking the water, and finding other ways to exercise (like just walking and my elliptical). I also hike a lot and really hope to find more time to add rougher terrain, tougher hills, and more time doing it!

You can do it! But the key is jumping back on the wagon every time you fall off!

I sent you a friend request.
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 years old. I am 5' 7" tall. I weigh about 220....(don't want to look at the scale)....I was doing pretty good here for a while but got side tracked....I am drinking a lot of soda and can't seem to stop....I know this is bad, but....well....I am going to try and start again. I lost 6 lbs. in May/June when I started here....but really got off track.
  • zimperbrat
    Options
    Add me plz !!!!
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined MFP. I'm 43, 5'7 and starting at 185lbs. My goal is between 150-140lbs, depending on how I feel. I'm looking forward to having energy, feeling & looking good. So far, I've enjoyed reading some of the blogs (very inspiring).
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I need to lose a lot of weight and would like some more friends as well!
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I can motivate you! I am trying to stay motivated right now too so I can use all the help I can get too!
  • nuttinbutsuga
    nuttinbutsuga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Try seltzer water with dasani, mio, or crystal light packets. They make great 0-5 calorie, sugar-free sodas.:drinker:
  • jjrobsmom10
    jjrobsmom10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the site. However not so new at trying to lose weight. I have stuggled most of my life. I have a ways to go before i am at my goal weight to finally be healthy. I have been on and off the weight loss roller coster forever. I have over 100lbs to loose....... I downloaded the app to my phone to help me stay more connected. please feel free to add me.... jjrobsmom10
  • Alana150
    Alana150 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello Friend request sent. I will be happy to help motivate :smile: I am working on losing 50lbs and can use any motivation I can get too! Please feel free to add me.
  • katebaldacchino1
    katebaldacchino1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I only started FitnessPal on Friday so I'm only at the start of my Journey! On my last weigh in on Thursday I was 208lb, and my aim is to get to 182lb. I'm swimming or going to the gym every day, and calorie counting everything. I'm a real fun of the barcode scanner, how neat! Fingers crossed I will loose the weight and keep it off this time, as MFP make a lot more sense to me than weight watchers!
  • spencersamy07
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'3" and 230#. My goal is to be down to 160... I've tried almost everything with no support. It's a hard journey to take with no support. Everyone says they love me just the way I am.... But I don't. I look forward to my weight lost and hopefully make new friends along the way.:smile:
  • katebaldacchino1
    katebaldacchino1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would be great to join up :). Feel free to add me.
  • aubreyandlaura
    Options
    Hi
    I started last week. I am 6' and I weigh 340 lbs. I have a long way to go to 195. I could use some friends too! I am so tired of the pain the swelling etc. We are on a long jouney and It is nice to have support. Lets all be strong today
  • sandralynnelbe
    sandralynnelbe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the journey. Anyone else who could use more motivation (and who would like to help motivate me) please feel free to add!

I've gone up and down for the last decade. I'm 5'3" and at my heaviest this July, I hit 248. Down 10 lbs now with (ideally) 100 more to go. Husband and I are starting this together. I have quite a bit more to lose than he does, but with hard work I can stop the yo-yo dieting and get it done finally!
  • DonnetteWinter
    DonnetteWinter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for some motivation! :) I'm 44 yrs young, married mother of two 18 & 17 yr old boys... and can be a bit silly! :)

I've lost 27 lbs and have 41 more lbs to go!

I love seeing people succeed!! It motivates me to keep pushing myself. I appreciated seeing someone struggle, it just makes this battle real! I want to be a support... as much as I need the support! What are you doing to keep active, what are you eating... and how are you feeling?? I'm interested! Let's motivate each other as we get healthy together!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • GloriaMontez529
    Options
    Hi, I think I sent you a message before, a couple of months ago. How is it going now? I am being a bad girl since I have been eating all the soft calorie filled stuffed. My loss has been s l o w.. But I have been trying to get reenergized. How about you?