Anybody from Belgium?

morticia16
morticia16 Posts: 230 Member
I live in Belgium and am curious if anybody from Belgium around here. I'd love to know to exchange some tips when in search for some low calorie tortilla wraps, low fat greek yoghurt and similar :)

Replies

• Ennaelangels
    Ennaelangels Posts: 73 Member
    I'm from the Netherlands, close enough? ;)
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    I am in the Netherlands as well! I have Problems with finding Food that I have eaten on the Database. And since I cant read, speak or understand Dutch, I have to guess at alot of things.
  • Ennaelangels
    I am in the Netherlands as well! I have Problems with finding Food that I have eaten on the Database. And since I cant read, speak or understand Dutch, I have to guess at alot of things.

That is an issue... I was surprised how much Dutch food there is in the database, but if you don't speak Dutch you won't be able to find it... if you need me to translate something for you, feel free to send me a message :)
  • Evilmuffin666
    Thanks....... Can I add you as a friend as well. Where abouts are you in the Netherlands? I am near Heerlen.
  • zeetje
    zeetje Posts: 36 Member
    I am also fm the Netherlands! Just starting out now, since a week or so..
  • Ennaelangels
    Thanks....... Can I add you as a friend as well. Where abouts are you in the Netherlands? I am near Heerlen.

Sure you can! I'm in the area of Utrecht, so we are actually quite far apart...
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Hello neighbour :) from Germany :)
  • Evilmuffin666

Sure you can! I'm in the area of Utrecht, so we are actually quite far apart...

I am from Canada originally..... To me, Utrecht to Heerlen is not that far for me. I was actually in Utrecht last Sunday for the first time as I had to change trains to Amsterdam. I cant wait to visit Utrecht for the day. From what I saw, it looks nice!
  • Evilmuffin666
    Hello neighbour :) from Germany :)

Where about in Germany?
  • Ennaelangels
    Utrecht is awesome, do come and visit!
  • morticia16
    morticia16 Posts: 230 Member
    Lol, glad I was able to connect some neighbors. Hello neighbors! :)
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    my mom's Belgian :) but im raised in the states
  • tomhaegdorens
    tomhaegdorens Posts: 36 Member
    I'm also from Belgium ;)
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 312 Member
    Parles-tu français? :) I'm from Canada
  • tomhaegdorens
    tomhaegdorens Posts: 36 Member
    Un peu ;) J'habite en Flandre et ma langue maternelle est néerlandais.
  • I live in Brussels and I am also looking for somewhere to buy greek yogurt. Most of the stuff at the stores are "a la grecque" but are not really greek yogurt (missing the protein).
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    I'm from Luxembourg, so not too far away either :-)