College=stress=weight gain

Options
Hi all,
I'm 22 years old about to be a college senior. Unfortunately the freshman 15 turned into freshman 30. When in a time crunch I wound bing on pizza, ramen noodles, and frozen meals. ( not counting the late night binge on candy, cake, and ice cream.)
I turned 21 and started drinking which lead to even more weight gain.
After 3 years of this unhealthy life style it's time for a change. My body hurts, my face is braking out I'm lethargic, I hate it!
I need to lose weight. Getting into shape will help me fell better and get my confidence up.
I have now put effort into making a change, I eat health home cooked meals, do cardio exercise 4x a week and, attempt to go to bed before 1am. With all these changes to my life style I hope to lose 35 lbs in the next 4 months.
I would love your help and motivation on this new chapter of my life! Add me and I will do my best to support and motivate you just as you have for me.
Best of luck too you all!

Replies

• bdbfangirl20
    bdbfangirl20 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm 22 years old about to be a college senior. Unfortunately the freshman 15 turned into freshman 30. When in a time crunch I wound bing on pizza, ramen noodles, and frozen meals. ( not counting the late night binge on candy, cake, and ice cream.)
    I turned 21 and started drinking which lead to even more weight gain.
    After 3 years of this unhealthy life style it's time for a change. My body hurts, my face is braking out I'm lethargic, I hate it!
    I need to lose weight. Getting into shape will help me fell better and get my confidence up.
    I have now put effort into making a change, I eat health home cooked meals, do cardio exercise 4x a week and, attempt to go to bed before 1am. With all these changes to my life style I hope to lose 35 lbs in the next 4 months.
    I would love your help and motivation on this new chapter of my life! Add me and I will do my best to support and motivate you just as you have for me.
    Best of luck too you all!

I'm a 21 year old college student..I can totally relate. I was never a stress eater until I got into college. Love to have a friend to chat with feel free to add me!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I wish college was the most stressful thing I was going through.

You got this.
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Stress is horrible for fitness, but it builds your character! Strong character will forge a strong body >:)
    Print out fitness motivaton posters and stick them everywhere you are staying, I covered every room in my house with them and it was the best tool! You win some days, youll lose even more days, but learn and push through