FROZEN FOOD

Options
2»

Replies

• aka62792
    aka62792 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I have not seen those. at Publix. I will have to look again.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Frozen leftovers are the best, especially since you can weigh and portion them before freezing and it makes it SO EASY when you go to reheat it.
  • aka62792
    Options
    I am going to start doing this. Up until now, I only make enough for that night.
  • KrystlexLee
    KrystlexLee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I pretty much eat a Lean Cuisine or Smart Ones meal for lunch at work every day. I know they aren't the best but the alternative is pretty much running out to fast food for me.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I love the steam in bag frozen vegetables. I fry a quick egg or grill some fish or chicken and have a meal. The frozen meals however tend to have way too much sodium and leave me feeling unwell.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    I used to eat them a lot more than I do now. Now I only really eat them when I have to work Sundays and wake up extra early to get my walk in before going in to work. I don't give myself much time to eat before going to bed Saturday nights so the frozen dinners or helpful.

Since I don't cook, I always liked them for the variety and portion control.
  • aka62792
    Options
    I liked them for the same reason. I ate them all the time. I especially like Deluxe French Bread