Just a girl who loves beer and cheese 2 much

Options
I have struggled with yoyo weightloss my whole life but this time around I feel like the yoyo has broken free, rolled across the floor and is currently wedged under the fridge.
I work two jobs and somehow raise a youngin and have been using my busy schedule as an excuse to eat everything. Part of my problem is I am literally never full, I mean literally. I can eat all day and still snack. It's terrible. So part of my challenge is learning and using portion control.
So if you want to be buds and cheer each other on I'm down for it!

Replies

• iamsharica
    iamsharica Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Cheese is so addictive.. cheddar cheese
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    My Yo-Yo was wedged fairly far inside the dairy shelf of my fridge for a while :lol: Light babybels and string cheese are my new friends. I think honest logging can give you a bit of a shock to the system, and cutting down rather than restricting can also be a big help. Feel free to send me an add, I have an open diary in which I log the good, bad and ugly days (think Paddy's day aftermath)
  • MissyLouWho22
    MissyLouWho22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love this post, feel very much the same way. I'm currently sitting on the corner of, ' buy new cloths,' or 'move your *kitten*!' Hang in there friend, we can do this; let's find our yoyo's!
  • MC2719
    MC2719 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been dealing with a yoyo weight loss/weight gain for at least the last 10-12 years. I am a mom of 2 teenagers and now i can finally say now that they don't need me as much as they used to, its time to finally do something for myself!
    Feel free to add me if you like :smile: :smile:
  • SarahBelle43
    SarahBelle43 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am with you on the beer and cheese! I haven't found a good substitute for beer, but a secret I wish I had learned sooner- Trader Joes has light Mozz that is literally half the calories per ounce of any other light mozz I have ever found. also, laughing cow wedges ring in at 35 cals each and sometimes do the trick! I am adding you, kindred cheese spirit!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    MC2719 wrote: »
    I am a mom of 2 teenagers and now i can finally say now that they don't need me as much as they used to, its time to finally do something for myself!
    I'm a cheese fiend too! It was one of my teenagers that finally got us to join the YMCA. We're trying to develop new habits before they graduate this year and go off to college. Freshman 15, no thanks! Empty nest boredom eating, no thanks!