Help getting back on track

Options
For the past 4-5 weeks, I've been eating 500-1k calories more than my limit which is only 1500. I've been fat all my life. But after couple of months of dieting and exercise, I went halfway to my goal. Well, I achieved my first goal. I received a lot of awesome feedbacks with my weight loss. I became more motivated. But as days passed by, I've started to lose it. I started eating more; fruits, veggies and meats. And just 2 weeks ago, I started adding milk and coconut sugar because I just really miss having sweet oatmeal for breakfast and a cup of sweetened coffee. My weakness is dinner. I can control myself during the day. But when dinner comes, I'll start with a healthy egg sandwich and then the nightmare starts. How can I get back on track? How can I stop these cravings for breads and dairies? I love milk, I even bought a non fat product but I'm over consuming it. I'm already halfway to my goal but now I'm gaining the weight I already lost.

Replies

• ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It is a daily struggle. Shoot, I am diabetic and high blood sugars will eventually kill me but I still cant keep from shoving a handful of chocolate in my mouth. you have to take everything in moderation and take it one day at a time. if you crave something, give it to yourself as a treat once in a while. log everything on here so you can hold yourself accountable. I find i do well during the day but i struggle at dinner, but thats bc I have a husband and 2 year old who don't eat like me. Do you meal plan? I have noticed when I plan out my meals and snacks for the week i stay on track better than when i get home and have to figure out whats for dinner.