Over 40 Friendship & Support

Options

Replies

• cokeefe32
    cokeefe32 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m glad I started this during Christmas week, really kept me in check over the holidays!
  • dawn__westbury
    dawn__westbury Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Psychgrrl wrote: »
    47–That seems like an old number to me, and I definitely don’t feel that way! :smiley:

Remember being in hs and thinking 40’s were old!!?? I’m 41 n I don’t feel old, well my body needs work but other than that I’m good haha!!
  • dawn__westbury
    dawn__westbury Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    • I’m 41 and when I hit 250 the other day I was like oh hell to the no!! That was my wake up call up!! Let’s make 2018 the year we do this, no matter what!! Just keeping going, don’t give up!! Feel free to add me, if you’re female .. nothing against ALL men just, had too many creepers!! •
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am 53, feeling in my 40's. Getting close to my 1 year mark on MFP. Enjoy giving support & forming friendships. Feel free to add me if your looking for a friend to encourage you & your willing to reciprocate.
  • edpago
    edpago Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    45 here. Gonna get it done in 2018!!
  • schwinnhamm
    schwinnhamm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me! the more the merrier
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I am on the downside of 40... going to be 49 next month. I started this healthy new lifestyle change back in 11/2016 and lost 72lbs. I have put on about 17lbs over the last few months as old habit crept back in but I slapped the stupid out of me and am now back on my healthy eating and exercise kick. I log daily and welcome new friends. feel free to add me.
  • periwinklepoppets
    Options
    Hi! About to turn 44.....time to get it together!! Just figuring out how MFP works.
  • labtech666
    labtech666 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back into good habits after regaining 19 pounds in 2017. Feel free to add me - the more the merrier!
  • Dovely40
    Dovely40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just turned 48. Feel free to add me!
  • doraalicia567
    doraalicia567 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    47 years young! Add me!!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Just turned 46 a few days ago. I'll take all the support I can get, please add me :)
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    Options
    turning 51 add me
  • hunnyb333
    hunnyb333 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, feel free to add me, 40s people - back to the new year and stepping away from the holiday overindulgences!
  • carageorge8548
    carageorge8548 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and just beginning my weight loss journey. I could use some motivation and support, as well!
  • gypsy516
    gypsy516 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hello
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 43 next month and am a first time mom to a 3 month old daughter. Was on MFP before but now am more serious about getting healthy for my daughter's and husband's sake. Feel free to add me!
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Holy guacamole there's a lot of old people here!
  • milesgmfp
    milesgmfp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, 46 approaching 47, and needing motivation to keep my goals, whilst trying to lose 4-5kg. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    48 next week and finally feeling young. More like minded friends always welcome