Looking for friends and a support group

Options
noellysilva
noellysilva Posts: 14 Member
I am not exactly new to myfitnesspal but I am starting to use the app more. I am looking for support, motivation and advice.

Replies

• merel007
    merel007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya, same here. I've been on an off using myfitnesspal but determined to make it a succes this time around. I've been losing and gaining the same 10-15kgs (about 20-25lbs) over and over again and it's time to make a definitive change. But it's hard!!!
    What is your story?
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, feel free to join our weigh in group
  • emmalouise2222
    emmalouise2222 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI, I would love to join this support group. I'm new to MFP and really need some support and motivation to help
    me drop my last 20/25lbs. I always seem to stall at this point then give up and before I know it I've gained another 20lbs and then back to needing to lose 40lbs....I'm pretty determined to see my journey through this time and would love to have your support to help me......always happy to give support in return. My plan is
    to weigh in every Friday and share whatever number is on the scale be it positive or negative.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send request ☺
  • noellysilva
    noellysilva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    4 years ago I started having problems with my health. I got a scare one night when I woke up with chest palpitations. I went to the doctor and was told I had high blood pressure and then I had to have my gallbladder removed due to gallstones (no surprise there) . I realized then that I needed to make a change and it took some time. The biggest I ever weighed was 195 and that is big for someone who is 5'-2". I took baby steps and I learned to eat cleaner and exercise regularly. Now I am at 141lbs. I was able to drop the body fat and that's how I was able to drop inches quickly. It is really all about staying on track...even if you fail today try to do better tomorrow.