One month in (w/ pic)

Options
lionessNV
lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
I've been a serial starter with MFP for years. On February 20 of this year, I restarted my journey here. I have some supportive friends and also on the 20th I started Daily Burn. I know I shouldn't, but I weigh myself every day and in the one month I've been committed I hover between 4 pounds and 6 pounds lost. I'm extremely proud of how far I've come! b4nqan2nl1uv.jpg

Replies

• Jinsenj
    Jinsenj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :) WTG
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You should be proud !
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep going! :)
  • kickingitup
    kickingitup Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I actually read some where that people who weights themselves everyday have a greater success rate. Now, I'm not sure how much study has been put into it but if it works for you, it works! Congrats!
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your support!! :) It's interesting to see how many said it's ok to weigh yourself every day. I've always read it's not a good idea because of how much it fluctuates from day to day. But, I always do so at the same time every day and wearing the same clothes.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am a serial weighed but it helps me be mindful of what I'm eating. Congrats keep it up
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!