Options
EthanPierre
EthanPierre Posts: 66 Member
rhywkgonpqc2.jpg

Replies

• leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Great success!! Can you share any tips? I'm helping my husband lose weight on here and I'm vegan, he's not so sometimes I don't know what to do meal-wise? Thx
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome!! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
    What kind of a training program were you on?
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Great job! Bravo!
  • EthanPierre
    Options
    Thanks! It took me one year. For the first 3 months it was straight cardio 7 days a week. After that I incorporated some weight training. I would do cardio in the morning and weights in the evening. After my doctor said I was losing weight too fast I slowed down to 4 times a week cardio and 2 days a week weights. Always rested on Saturday. All I ate was fruit in the morning, chicken or turkey and lots of green vegetables for lunch and dinner. For whatever reason my body doesn't process carbs very well so I would only incorporate carbs (sweet potatoes, quinoa or oatmeal) after an intense cardio workout.
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Awesome! I'm hoping for same results as you, lose weight and gain muscle!
    I've been doing straight fasted cardio at 5am 6 days a week the last 5 weeks, this week I have switched to 5x5 3 day a week program and doing the cardio 2-3 times a week. And I eat pretty much the same things Monday to Friday and switch it up a little on the weekends. Down 22lbs so far. My problem was burning too many calories as well and not being able to eat them all back. I know machines and gadgets aren't accurate and to be used more as a guideline but according to fitbit I was burning 4,500-5,000 calories a day, not good when only eating 1,600-1,800 calories. I like this routine I'm doing now though!
  • EthanPierre
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I really like your regimen. Good for you!!!!! You are a true inspiration. I'm happy for you. I just started doing Billy Blanks Tae Bo at night and a short intense ab work out in the morning. Already I am seeing some results. I struggle with food some days but for the most part I am trying to eat clean 90% of the time.
  • Myxalplyx
    Myxalplyx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. That's a pretty intense exercise schedule. I need to get back into the swing of things myself. Keep up the good work!
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Sounds like you're going about it the ideal way with your work out schedule & diet. Always refreshing to see great results from pure effort unaided by sketchy supplements
  • EthanPierre
    Options
    Thanks @jroth261 it's not easy, but it's definitely doable!
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Great work and discipline!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    magical transformation... major life accomplishment. I too am off bread and sugar forever...don't miss it a bit...much to the shock of my peers.
  • starofthenight12
    starofthenight12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You have really transformed your body. Congratulations! :)
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • EthanPierre
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everybody! Its very inspiring to be inspiring...hope that makes sense
  • EthanPierre
    Options
    My mom always told me if you can't do it right keep trying until you do!

• rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story - very motivating!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • ChevyChey
    ChevyChey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!