So, it said, Introduce yourself! So I do!

Options
Hi,

I am Manon, 34 y/o and I'm from the Netherlands.
Since, oh forever, I have been overweight. Sometimes slightly, but most of the times way way way too much.
At times I felt so sick about it I tried to do something about it. But never had much result...
So, now I have started MFP to keep track of what I put in my mouth and about my exercise etc etc.
I started using weightloss shakes 1,5 weeks ago. At first I used normal milk, but since 3 days I am using soymilk which works out so much better for me.

My relation with food is, well, I like it! I like it too much. If there is a bag of potatoe chips in the house, it's done in half an hour :-S Cookies, chocolate, you name it, I like it!

Now I'm trying to cut down on snacks like that by keeping track of my calories and keeping below 1500 kcal a day. Which I can manage so far!

I hope to loose a lot of kg's and be more bikiniproof then I am now. Which is totally not! Now I don't even have the guts to try one on, I hope that in july, when we are going on our summers holiday, I have the body and the guts to where a brand new bikini!

Thanks for reading my long post :-)