The supermassive black hole of narcissism

Options
Carbkiller1970
Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
The thread for all narcissist to express themselves and for the anti narcissist to express their opinions as well. So go for it!!!

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm too good for this thread.

Sorry; Not Sorry.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Giggles :D:D:D
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is slow because no one knows how to pronounce or spell narcissist
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I think this thread is slow because no one knows how to pronounce or spell narcissist

Show Off.

.... not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    My finest hour of narcissism was when the police wanted to examine my briefcase/attache by the subway last month and while they were at it, I was adjusting my bow tie.

They called out, Sir, we are done, can you please leave. And I spent a good ten more seconds adjusting from the reflection behind them, as all 4 of them stood there in disbelief ;)

Did the people behind you start yelling "Hey stop being such a narcissi.... narcist....narcisstic... hey, stop with the tie and move it, buddy!"?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

They're still working out whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

It's hard, it damn sure is.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy the Greek myth of Narcissus. He was a jerk for how he treated Echo and deserved his punishment.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I do enjoy the Greek myth of Narcissus. He was a jerk for how he treated Echo and deserved his punishment.

Sorta like how Tyler Durden treated Marla the big tourist?

* you're excused for not understanding the reference; you're a chicka. It's not required viewing for your gender.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

* you're excused for not understanding the reference; you're a chicka. It's not required viewing for your gender.

I sorta got the reference... I've seen the movie, but it's been a LONG time.

Weekend goals, maybe.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Weekend goals, maybe.

Awesome.

Just further proof that you simply rock.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Weekend goals, maybe.

Awesome.

Just further proof that you simply rock.

Nice. Approval won. Day made.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

It's hard, it damn sure is.

You wrote that hoping someone would reply 'That's what she said' didn't you? Admit it.
This discussion has been closed.