Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you want to meet the person above?

Options

Replies

• mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I would!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Yeah, why not
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Of course I do!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    Yes, but will there be a bar between us? I wonder...
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Sure. Fish and chips over in the UK while riding the London Eye after sunset?

You're English?
    Sounds good to me :)

No, not English, but I was thinking I wanted some fish and chips, then that got me thinking about the second best fish and chips I've had which was while I was staying at London Marriott Hotel County Hall which got me thinking and a ride on the eye eating fish and chips sounded like fun.

I could do fish and trips over in Scotland if you prefer. Best fish and chips I've ever had but it may have been the dirty newspaper they were wrapped in that gave it that extra good flavor.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You're English?

No, not English, but I was thinking I wanted some fish and chips, then that got me thinking about the second best fish and chips I've had which was while I was staying at London Marriott Hotel County Hall which got me thinking and a ride on the eye eating fish and chips sounded like fun.

I could do fish and trips over in Scotland if you prefer. Best fish and chips I've ever had but it may have been the dirty newspaper they were wrapped in that gave it that extra good flavor.

Good company and fish and chips 🤤 Im in wherever you decide.
    Best fish and chips I've ever eaten was from a converted van on the waterfront in Innisfail QLD
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    ofcourse
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    I would! 🤝
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Great. See you in that dark alley outside the city under that abandoned, old bridge
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options

You're English?

Best fish and chips I've ever eaten was from a converted van on the waterfront in Innisfail QLD

Innisfail QLD for good company and fish and chips it is then!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You're English?

Innisfail QLD for good company and fish and chips it is then!

Deal.. 😀
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Id be crazy to say no 😍
  • BGold021
    BGold021 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Of course
  • char2point0
    char2point0 Posts: 784 Member
    Options