only lost .6lbs this week.

Options
I am currently 276.8. I am morbidly obese. The last few weeks I have had very small losses. Here is the last three weeks.

.8lbs lost
1.2lbs lost
.6 pounds lost.

I have been working out more, and everything. I am eating my calories back. (at least most of them.) However I am not seeing very big losses. At my weight I should at least be able to lost 1 to 2 pounds a week.

So here is what I think. I think MFP is overestimating how many calories I burn during exercise. Any thoughts guys?

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. The exercise calories are overestimated a bit so I only try to eat back about half or a little over half the calories they say. Don't get discouraged though. You are doing a great job and still averaging about a pound a week.
  • msfine2328
    msfine2328 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A lose is a lose. You are headed in the right direction. Good for you
  • alimarie53
    alimarie53 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Stick too it! My second months is when I really started to see results on the scale.

However, don't just go by the scale. Tape yourself and see if you're losing inches. I lost inches before I lost pounds.

Keep in mind that different times of the month and what you ate the day (or days) before can factor in as well. Water weight and such...

Just keep doing it! A little progress is better than no progress!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have only lost that total for the last 3 weeks. Still a loss and we are still getting there. Celebrate all losses!!!