I ate Ice Cream at 10:45 last night :/

Options
I sort of did a little experiment yesterday. I didn't know it was an experiment until after I did it. I had logged some ice cream that I planned to eat after dinner. Well, the night was busier than I expected SO I didn't eat the ice cream until after things wound down at 10:45. I had weighed myself yesterday in the morning and was already down a pound from my last weigh in. I didn't log it because it hadn't been a week since my last weigh in.

Anyhow, after eating the ice cream I polled my friends to see if they thought I would a) die from eating ice cream after 7pm, b) gain weight, or c) lose weight. There were a few people who said all of the above and that I would also poop.

Lo and behold, I woke up this morning, fully alive at exactly the same weight as yesterday. Was my experiment a success or failure? I think it's a success. The time of day that you eat has no bearing on whether you will gain or lose weight.

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    The real question is... did you poop?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    But did you poop? :laugh:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    The real question is... did you poop?

LMAO, great minds!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, there was poop. There's always poop! Everybody poops! Even girls, sorry guys, it's true!
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, there was poop. There's always poop! Everybody poops! Even girls, sorry guys, it's true!

This is where "pics or it didn't happen" should NOT be used.
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Right!? Haha. Never. Although I had major surgery earlier this year and the pain meds had me all stopped up...once that cleared up there were probably some that were picture worthy. For personal reflection only of course, not for sharing on the interwebz.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options

No!!! I'm disillusioned now
    Next you will be telling us that girls fart as well....

You have broken the rules though - after 10pm ice cream should be applied before being eaten.
  • MexicanOsmosis
    Options

Right!? Haha. Never. Although I had major surgery earlier this year and the pain meds had me all stopped up...once that cleared up there were probably some that were picture worthy. For personal reflection only of course, not for sharing on the interwebz.

HAHA.

Heeey, you're from the mushroom capital of the world! (sorry, I'm a bit random)
  • MB_Positif
    Options

No!!! I'm disillusioned now
    Next you will be telling us that girls fart as well....

You have broken the rules though - after 10pm ice cream should be applied before being eaten.

Whoops. Sorry, I will never, ever break that rule again! And actually I don't fart.
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Yes! I am! Haha! How do you know that! Most people are like, "what?"
  • MexicanOsmosis
    Options

Yes! I am! Haha! How do you know that! Most people are like, "what?"

I was familiarized with quite a few places in PA. Went to PSU main campus for a year (yeeaaah, that was a year long vacation pretty much) and my ex is from Chadds Ford.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I was familiarized with quite a few places in PA. Went to PSU main campus for a year (yeeaaah, that was a year long vacation pretty much) and my ex is from Chadds Ford.

Ah, I see, yep, right down the road. I almost went to PSU, but then ended up going to Clemson and spending 5 years on vacation :P
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options

Lets be honest...boys can do it without medical intervention
  • MexicanOsmosis
    Options

Ah, I see, yep, right down the road. I almost went to PSU, but then ended up going to Clemson and spending 5 years on vacation :P

I couldn't afford a longer vacation, so I left before they told me I had to leave, lol. Though to bring ice cream back into the discussion, Penn State's Creamery is goooooooooooooood
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I couldn't afford a longer vacation, so I left before they told me I had to leave, lol. Though to bring ice cream back into the discussion, Penn State's Creamery is goooooooooooooood

I've heard. We had one at Clemson too. I worked there the summer after my freshman year. Ice cream for all of my meals! Thankfully I was one of those 95 pound people who could eat anything then!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    because calories cant tell time
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You're probably a genetic freak. I'm just saying. :flowerforyou:
  • MB_Positif
    Options

True story.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I had logged some ice cream that I planned to eat after dinner. Well, the night was busier than I expected SO I didn't eat the ice cream until after things wound down at 10:45.

tumblr_md1rnigM0w1r2q56co1_250.gif
  • MexicanOsmosis
    Options

Poor calories need a better education system.