Looking for friends I can support!

2»

Replies

• johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    hello I am willing to help every one please add me as a friend cheers john
  • leigh199538
    leigh199538 Posts: 40 Member
    Looking for friends so that together we can encourage and motivate one another. Please feel free to add me.
  • JessicaGill2015
    JessicaGill2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Visage999 wrote: »
    Hello, everyone!! I've learned so much in my weight loss journey. I've lost a total of 127 lbs and have 11 lbs to go!! Very excited!! I would love to be a support to anyone looking for positive feedback and a shoulder to lean on in a journey that can seem very intimidating and challenging. Wishing you all well in your paths to better health!!

Hello I am new to this and its my first major attempt to lose weight I could definitely use any and all the friends I can get to help motivate and hold me accountable!
  • yesseniamcornejo
    yesseniamcornejo Posts: 1 Member
    Congrats!! I definitely need support. Sometimes I feel that working out and eating right especially logging calories causes me so much stress and depression. I don't have a lot to lose and would like to gain more muscle. Reading articles that contradict each other causes me to stress out and I don't know left from right. Should I take amino acids , creatine and whey protein. Or can I do this all naturally. I've been working out for a little over a year and have gained muscle but not as much as I feel I should have, this is from comparing to others which I know I shouldn't. And I have yet to lose all the belly , Lower back and butt fat. I have no idea how many calories I should be consuming 1700 or over 2000 . What carbs should I be consuming if any when I'm trying to lose the rest of this body fat. Or should I just rely on my muscles and building muscles to reduce that fat. Sooooo confused!!!