Looking for new mom friends!

Options
I am 24, with a month old daughter. I'm looking to lose 50 +lbs. Looking for new mom friends! ❤

Replies

• amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am a fairly new mom again. I have a 6 1/2 month old, my 4th. I am looking to lose around 50 lbs as well. Feel free to add me. Can always use mom friends.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    A mother who just had a baby friends, or new friends who are mothers? lol
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy to 2 boys 7, and 3, and a little girl 9 mths old!! Working to get rid of this baby weight that kinda just never went away after my first.. add me!!
  • bpeters1989
    bpeters1989 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old boy and 5 year old girl.add me if you like. Trying to lose baby weight as well.
  • sammyjo0218
    sammyjo0218 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Have a soon to be 3 year old and a 9 month old!
  • gaelle61
    gaelle61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 years old and a7 months old. Looking to loose the "jelly belly"!
  • staceycannondykes
    staceycannondykes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me to!! I have a 2.5 year old and really want to get rid of some weight before I think about getting pregnant again. I would love too have mommy friends.
  • gassenav
    gassenav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not a new mom, but I have a toddler and a 5 week old. focusing on getting back to pre-pregnancy size. for the most part, I log my entries everyday and have an open food diary. feel free to add me!
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am an old mom with 3 kiddos...13yrs, 9yrs and my surprise who is 16months! Feel free to add me!
  • TheSavatron
    TheSavatron Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My kiddos are 8, 3, 18 months..... annnnnd I'm 22 weeks pregnant. Looking to stay fit and active through the next few months, and then lose the 10-15lbs extra I've been hanging onto since having 3 pregnancies in 3 years. I log on here every day and keep a detailed food diary-- would love to keep up with more people, if anyone wants to add me!