Results question

Options
Hi! I'm a 39 yr old woman, current weight 133. I used to be very active with running and weightlifting, but a neck injury and some other ailments led me to be fairly inactive this past year. I also gained 15 pounds. For the past month I've been able to return to weightlifting (NROLW), going very slowly. Running is not an option yet though I always get 10K or more steps per day. After 3 weeks of trying to eyeball eating less and losing no weight, I found this app and have lost 4 pounds in the last 10 days (I eat 1550 calories a day which is a 500 calorie deficit, so I guess some of that is water weight?). I'm feeling great and loving being back in the gym.
My primary goals are feeling good, being healthy and strong, and fitting back into my clothes. But I'm also hoping that I'll lose inches and gain some muscle definition.
I'm going on a cruise in 3 months, and was wondering what other women's experience has been with aesthetic changes in that timeframe? I'd love to hear about your experiences! I turn 40 in 7 months so that's another timeframe I'd be interested in hearing about. TIA!