Fun workout

Options
What fun workouts or apps are you using to make working out more fun? I'm lacking in motivation lately! I do have a treadmill

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Depends on your definition of fun. I use Fitness Blender but it's usually pretty damn hard work but I feel like an awesome badass afterwards. YMMV.
  • jayleeskinner
    jayleeskinner Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender on YouTube?
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    Yup. They have a stand alone website too which is free to use unless you buy a program (cheap).
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    A fun workout to me would be something like poledancing class...
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    For me, i can't stand running at a steady pace, so whenever i'm on a treadmill i just run harder for 30-40 seconds and then i walk for 5-20 seconds and repeat. I still run a mile in the same pace, but mentally and physically it's more much efficient.
  • VintageFeline
    Options

This is also true, dancing, pole, even things like Zumba or tennis or something. But I'm not likely to do those more than once a week. And for personal reasons, at the moment they're not something I ever do! But that's a me issue, not an everyone else issue.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options

This is also true, dancing, pole, even things like Zumba or tennis or something. But I'm not likely to do those more than once a week. And for personal reasons, at the moment they're not something I ever do! But that's a me issue, not an everyone else issue.

I would love to go to pole - just no time! A few years ago I did 3 classes a week...
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've been occupying my time on the treadmill with learning another language.
  • VintageFeline
    Options

I would love to go to pole - just no time! A few years ago I did 3 classes a week...

Suspension yoga and silks are on my class wish list and getting myself to some ballet and tap classes after far too long out of the studio. One day hopefully.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What fun workouts or apps are you using to make working out more fun? I'm lacking in motivation lately! I do have a treadmill

Running outside is my most fun workout!
  • Harrison_girl18
    Harrison_girl18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do blogilates on YouTube.She has so many different kind of workout 3minuite, 5 minuite ,full length and every muscle you wanna tone plus cardio! Also she has eating tips and a very upbeat personality that really motivates check her out. Also I do fitness blender to switch it up but that's a very serious dull workout to me but affective.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I love dance workouts, and most recently rebounding. Specifically for the dance workouts I love the Dirty Dancing video and the Step up Dance Revolution videos.
  • Harrison_girl18
    Harrison_girl18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also turn on some music put your headphones in and dance as your cleaning or just for fun you don't realize how much of a workout that actually is!
  • jayleeskinner
    jayleeskinner Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great ideas!! Thanks everyone