April Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• oliviaguerrero01
    oliviaguerrero01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.

Great! Here is the link to the challenge: http://elitesocceracadamey.blogspot.com/2017/03/april-flexibility-challenge.html?m=1
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm uncomfortable linking my email with this challenge, so stick to posts on the MFP site, if that's ok. You asked us to introduce ourselves. I'm Sheila from southern CA, and I've been consistently working out a few months. I have some strength, but zero flexibility. I took a yoga class today, and it showed me how tight I am. This challenge will be great, and I hope to stick with it past April. I neeeed to stretch!
  • hobbie24
    hobbie24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to stretch more. Hoping this will keep me accountable.
  • oliviaguerrero01
    Options
    hobbie24 wrote: »
    I'm in. I need to stretch more. Hoping this will keep me accountable.

Great! Here is the link to the challenge: http://elitesocceracadamey.blogspot.com/2017/03/april-flexibility-challenge.html?m=1
  • oliviaguerrero01
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    I'm uncomfortable linking my email with this challenge, so stick to posts on the MFP site, if that's ok. You asked us to introduce ourselves. I'm Sheila from southern CA, and I've been consistently working out a few months. I have some strength, but zero flexibility. I took a yoga class today, and it showed me how tight I am. This challenge will be great, and I hope to stick with it past April. I neeeed to stretch!

Okay, no problem! I'm super excited because I know this challenge will be great for everyone :)
  • oliviaguerrero01
    Options
    Day 1 of the challenge starts today!! Happy April 1st!! Make sure everyone does their stretches for the amount if time required :)
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day #1 done. Did some foam rolling too. Did these between house chores- nice way to relax a while, now back to business!
  • angee6586
    angee6586 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Am in
  • oliviaguerrero01
    Options
    We are almost a week in!! How is everyone feeling?
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    It's amazing how slooooow 30 seconds seems to feel. Some stretches are tougher than others, but sometimes I'll release the hold for a few seconds, then finish the 30. It's good, and I feel like such a pro having the bottom chart memorized already. More flexible yet? No, but I will be by April's end.
  • oliviaguerrero01
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    It's amazing how slooooow 30 seconds seems to feel. Some stretches are tougher than others, but sometimes I'll release the hold for a few seconds, then finish the 30. It's good, and I feel like such a pro having the bottom chart memorized already. More flexible yet? No, but I will be by April's end.

Yayyy! I'm glad this is helping everyone feel good :) keep up the hard work and progress is sure to continue