My meal plan (and it may work for you, too)

Options
2»

Replies

• betharoo0
    betharoo0 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looks Good To Me! I Like Greek Yogurt.My Fave Is Chocolate Rice Cakes With Pb! Yum!
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    It sounds like this is definitely working for you!

I've had success eating every 3 hrs in the past, eating 6 meals per day and also 5 per day. but I have had the very best results eating 3 well-spaced meals per day with no snacks so that is what I'm doing now. Going by you're menu I would say I eat more healthy fats and fewer carbs (have grain sensitivities).
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    To the OP I just wanted to add that portion control is definitely important and eating small meals more frequently has worked for me too. I think it is great that you are taking control of your life and are striving to be healthier but I do think you need to talk to your trainer or a nutritionist about increasing your calories and adding more variety to your diet.

Kudos to you for not being offended by the replies you are getting. So many people become defensive when they get any form of criticism when really the people on this site just want to help you achieve your goals in a way that is healthy and sustainable :)
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    bump for the portion control tip
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    OP: You have a great attitude towards this and it is awesome that you are open to feedback. Wish you the best. :smile:
  • tazmaninaz
    tazmaninaz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fellow MFPers: I am open to any and all comments, complaints, suggestions, praises, curses, etc! If I didn't want any of them, I wouldn't have posted. Knowledge is power, and no one's feedback was negative. On the contrary, it was very informative and it also supported some thoughts I had about some suggestions I was given outside of this post.

Thank you all for your replies and looking forward to more! =)