Japanese Soy Flour Pancake mix (Nutritions messed up?)

Options
subcounter
subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
edited March 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Okay this is bothering me more than it should perhaps; either I am having a brain fart, or there is something I am missing:

The pancake mix I've got has the nutrition listed as:

Mix per 100grams:
Energy: 421 kcal
Protein: 19.2g
Fat: 10.4g
Carb:57.3g
Fiber: 5.4g

Per 1 pancake:
Energy: 192 kcal
Protein: 9.8g
Fat: 6g
Carbohydrate: 22.5g
Fiber: 2.3g

Now the package says it makes 4 pancakes, and the pancake mix is 125 grams in total. Says you can make 4 pancakes using the whole mix, 1 medium sized egg, and 160 ml of milk.

So in that logic, the pancakes should be 768 calories in total with the added ingredients in total right?

Well if you calculate the total mix:
125 grams of the pancake mix: 526.25 calories
1 medium eggs: (Say even Large on at 50 grams): 72 calories.
whole milk at 160 ml: 97.6 calories

695.85.. say 696 calories. Even with those big over estimations, its nowhere near 768. I would assume its perhaps some kind of fat but if you look at the protein, it would be 39.2g, where it should be 35g with the ingredients, and I don't see that happening with any fat.
Am I missing something? Japanese nutrition information is usually really, really accurate. These taste so good, and can be a part of my daily routine, would love to figure this out before adding it to my diet.

Here is the nutrition facts, its in Japanese but I've translated it basically. Posting incase I am messing up some numbers.
brtm1wb0vkjs.jpg

#firstworldproblems

This is the result I keep getting:

giphy.gif