Trying to keep on keeping on while giving phentermine a try

Options
Hello!
My name is Allie, I am 21 years old and began my weight loss journey on January 2nd 2017. My starting weight which is also my all time high weight was 250lbs. This number seriously makes me cringe, and I am just unsure how I let myself get this out of control because not even a full year ago I went on a diet and went from 220-185 by watching what I eat and excersising and was finally starting to feel more confident but after not seeing results for a couple of weeks I completely gave up and started binging while continually telling myself I would get back in a healthy routine, and after almost 7 months of this and close to a whopping 70 pounds I did get back to a healthy plan, I just wish I would've never let myself get this bad. At first my weight loss plan consisted of giving up all processed foods and I was meal prepping. This lasted 2 months and I got down to about 230. I have been stalled for awhile and had heard about people having great success with phentermine. I was unsure if it was for me because I hate that feeling of shaky hands and like I can't fully focus. But I figured if I could try it for a couple months and really push myself forward and closer to my goals then I would give it a try. So far I have been on it for one week and lost 5 pounds. I have not felt a burst of energy at all and actually think I am more tired than before I started taking it, it's a great thing because before I started taking it I struggled with constantly thinking about food and always being hungry and the phen has taken care of both of those problems for me. At this point I am just hopeful to see if this will continue to help me throughout the 3 months I take them. This go around I want to focus on a more healthy lifestyle as a whole and not just on the weight so we will see how it goes!

Replies

• JudyLyn123
    JudyLyn123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started taking this yesterday. Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • nnovelli89
    nnovelli89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on 3/30 and I'm amazed how much it is helping. I have 200lbs weight loss goal and have lost 4 lbs in just days. Good luck on your journey!!