Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What pops into your head when you see the person above you, and why?

Options

Replies

• WantonHeartTroubledHead
    Options
    Why is your heart so troubled dear?

Because I work for an institution that purports to empower students through intellectual challenge yet cares about bottom lines like a corporation and leaves we teachers in the background with policy making decisions that affect the students in front of us.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options

Because I work for an institution that purports to empower students through intellectual challenge yet cares about bottom lines like a corporation and leaves we teachers in the background with policy making decisions that affect the students in front of us.

You have the ability to make them better? You posses the power to give them the tools? Your position in this life is to help them realize their potential. Be troubled no longer... Get to it!
    Options

You have the ability to make them better? You posses the power to give them the tools? Your position in this life is to help them realize their potential. Be troubled no longer... Get to it!

I cannot. I championed several gangbangers and managed to get them to graduate, turned in an errant administration and now I am sans a classroom, floating from school to school until they break my spirit or I quit. Hence my third Masters in library right now to pursue a new tract
  • loveliveswithin
    Options

I cannot. I championed several gangbangers and managed to get them to graduate, turned in an errant administration and now I am sans a classroom, floating from school to school until they break my spirit or I quit. Hence my third Masters in library right now to pursue a new tract

Keep your eyes open. Look forward there's something for you... soon. Keep in your sights on the thing(s) that matter. Don't you be troubled.
    Options
    Ummm... OK. Thanks. I am in good spirits as I have tickets to Marcy Playgournd and Dishwalla tomorrow, the fifth concert this month
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Awesome!!! Having some sex and candy?
    Options
    Depends. Are you coming?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    Lol! Maaaaaaaybe