Options
iamlucky86
iamlucky86 Posts: 9 Member
Why is it incredibly quiet here? Or is it just me? :p

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Eh Mondays can be super busy for some folks. Catching up on things from having the weekend off and such. My job is super slow right now so I've been more active today on this site.
  • VonicaFlear
    VonicaFlear Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's not as crazy as before, though some threads are still pretty busy.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I'm too tired to think about work so I've been spending a lot of time on here today. But that's ok... it's to make up for working during the weekend. :smiley:
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I was making a ruckus earlier. :D:p
  • iamlucky86
    Options
    Feel free to beat me up but how do I browse the discussions in the group within the app please? Or can I only do this on the net? Yeah I'm an old geezer lol.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    We've officially reached that point in the year when most New Years resolutionists have fallen by the wayside. There will be a small influx in late April and into May as everyone will be wanting to lose a gazillion pounds by June 1.

True freaking story
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It's March. Quitters gonna quit.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    This had fun threads but was wet-blanketed lately. The Fun and Games still has fast moving assgrabbery threads and such so many have moved back over there. Wouldn't be surprised if they shut this section down and moved it over to there as well.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    iamlucky86 wrote: »
    Feel free to beat me up but how do I browse the discussions in the group within the app please? Or can I only do this on the net? Yeah I'm an old geezer lol.

You can do it on the app
    Say your in the app, on the home page.
    Hit the 3 little lines next to the word "MyFitnessPal"
    Scroll down to community. Go to Chit Chat.
    There you go geezer. ;)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We've officially reached that point in the year when most New Years resolutionists have fallen by the wayside. There will be a small influx in late April and into May as everyone will be wanting to lose a gazillion pounds by June 1.

However we lost a lot of, popular regulars via; banning & them just, quitting because of the flagging abuse against; them! I just mentioned how, I get flagged just for explaining that; starvation mode's a myth! Therefore I've got 1 foot out of, the door via; these forums also but luckily, I've got; great friends & group members, here! <3
  • iamlucky86
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhh. Thanks for that. Oh my God I am old lol. I was meant to post this in the Manchester People group that I joined but it somehow ended up being posted here lol. Glad it did though cus I'm now chatting to you lovely people :)

That group was dead....
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

That's a knowledgeable veteran comment right there. 100% truth

This is true? What to do now? I gave up on my New Year's Resolution AND I came here to lose 75 pounds and get buff before June 1st. Crap.
  • iamlucky86
    Options
    personally- i think a lot of new folks just take a while to really discover the forums and/or lurk for the longest time before they ever get comfy enough to start engaging. lot of newbies floating around still learning to fit in since the new year. we're all a little mad here, and it can be imposing.

Mad? Nah......

• LittleLionHeart1
    edited March 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    You have only a couple posts and know it is quiet here? Hmmmm.
    Anyway..... it is quiet because it is a No Fun Zone and who wants that?

Not me.........
    Partys at your house! :D See you in 10 minutes!
    Just kidden. :#
    Edit: Oh. Now I get it. Hits my forehead. :/
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    You have only a couple posts and know it is quiet here? Hmmmm.
    Anyway..... it is quiet because it is a No Fun Zone and who wants that?

Not me.........
    Partys at your house! :D See you in 10 minutes!
    Just kidden. :#

MFP party at my house! That would be one epic party and most of us may not be able to face each other the next day.

Could I eat as many appetizers as I wanted?
    I'm going to bring a 3 tiered silver platter of Ethel M Chocolate. :)
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    It always seems quiet to me. I only have one friend on here and I haven't really joined any groups yet. But I digress, it is Monday. People are tired and/or overly busy from having two days off. Have a great evening.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

That's a knowledgeable veteran comment right there. 100% truth

This is true? What to do now? I gave up on my New Year's Resolution AND I came here to lose 75 pounds and get buff before June 1st. Crap.

I've been her for about 4.5 years...it happens every year. There's always a huge influx and lots of forum traffic around the new year and by the end of March things really slow down. Then in May, a bunch of people suddenly realize that summer is right around the corner and they want to lose all of the weight immediately for their beach vacation in three weeks.

It's like clock work...