Woman under 25

Options
I always here "when you get older it will be harder to lose weight". While that may be true what about us younger girls who have a really hard time losing weight"? I have always been overweight since about 12 years old. Both of my parents were never "skinny". But now that I have a daughter I want to be the one who changes that family pattern. I want to lead a healthy lifestyle for an example to my daughter.

So if any ladies are going through the same kind of issues, it would be great to have the motivation and support on this journey to become healthy and fit. Just because we're younger doesn't mean it's any easier to lose the weight. :)

Replies

• elizabethhilbert
    elizabethhilbert Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm 22 and working on losing 20-25lbs... feel free to friend me for support/accountability!
  • mary_clinton6
    mary_clinton6 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me! I think it is amazing and inspiring what you are doing. It will be great for you and your daughter. I am here if you need anything. I have been overweight since I was the same age too. I have a poor diet and am working on changing it.. slow (sometimes very slow) and steady.
  • Puzzl3dunicorn
    Puzzl3dunicorn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 as well and trying to live a healthy life to be a good example for my son. I was skinny in high school due to anorexia but gained it all back. Now i'm really trying my best to have a healthy relationship with myself and food.
  • madisonm214
    madisonm214 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Madison. I'm 21 and I've been overweight my whole life. I would love to lose the weight and get healthy. I'm in an amazing relationship right now, with someone who loves me for me, and in the next year I'll likely be engaged and in a couple years after (and after I'm done with college) we'll be wanting to start a family. I want to be happy and healthy before all that
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 and I've been overweight most of my life! I'd love to support each other! Anyone can add me!
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 20, 5'3 and started at 181lbs. I'm now 137lbs and have about 15-20lbs left to lose.
  • misha1505
    misha1505 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 23 and I am trying to lose weight but lacking motivation to stay on track as my programme is mainly weight lifting and I feel uncomortable in the weight section..Anyone else feel that way?

I would love the support of each other feel free to add me!
  • fatgirlandrobin
    fatgirlandrobin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Moriah, I'm 22, and I've also been overweight my entire life. Feel free to add me! :)